- Specimen Whole blood, Serum, Plasma
- Test time 5-20 mins
- Specimen volume Whole blood: 20μl, Serum/Plasma: 10μl
- Sensitivity 100% (701/701)
- Specificity 100% (1,200/1,200)
- Storage temperature 2-40℃ / 36-104℉
STANDARD Q Syphilis Ab performs qualitative analysis by detecting antibodies specific to Treponema pallidum in serum, plasma and whole blood using immunochromatography. With a simple test method, Syphilis infection can be discriminated, and with its high sensitivity and specificity, the screening test result can be obtained within 5 minutes.